Friday, February 13, 2009

A Not So Romantic Valentine's

Joel and I are off to visit his parents for the weekend. Not really the way I planned on spending V-day but we haven't visited since Christmas and this is the only time that works so I guess we can make up for V-day next weekend. Maybe we will have something extra special to celebrate.

I am not taking any tests with me this weekend because I am really trying to hold out until 13/14 DPO to test so that will be Tues or Weds. Also my chart is all over the place because of fevers & no sleep so I am going to wait and see what it does in the next couple of days.

I am feeling a bit better today. Yesterday afternoon I was feeling great and was starving so for supper I made Joel go and get me pizza and cheese fingers for supper. I could only eat a bit of it though because it made me feel nauseaus, even the smell of his doritos made me gag.

Glad I am not feeling like that this morning.

No comments: