Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Updates

Well this cycle I have been more than relaxed, I rarely temp which I am sure I will hate later on but for now it seems right and it is much more relaxing. Last night I noticed small amounts of EWCM. Seems a bit early for it but I will totally take it. Today I have been having cramps off and on, whatever that means. I am starting to think I may have a cyst on my right side which will likely make it a bit hard to determine O pain. I have been monitoring this new development and likely will wait it out a bit more, unless the pain intensifies. Right now it is more like a dull/burning feeling that gets worse when my bladder is full, I lay on my side or when I exercise.

On the exercise front. I lost 4 lbs last week, and today is day one of marathon training. I am a little scared as to what I will feel like tomorrow. Wish me luck :)

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Good luck on the training. Who cares about the temps. Training is #1. Congrats on losig 4 pounds. But I think you are giving them all to me.. :/

ilovejav said...

Congrats on 4 lbs! That is awesome! I am glad you are having a more relaxed cycle this time around.