Monday, April 13, 2009

I am bad at this

I haven't blogged in quite a while, I have been so busy with school. I am happy to say I have one final left to write tomorrow and then I will be done of my undergrad degree. I cannot wait. Now I have lots of time to stay at home with a baby if I ever get one.

I am now in the 1 week wait. The first week flew by with no trouble at all. Now to just get through this last week.

I had a nice temp drop yesterday accompanied with sore BB's and slight cramps today. Which is quite early. I am praying it is a good sign and that it was implantation.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Congrats on being almost done with undergrad!!!!

Mrs.F said...

Congrats on being done with undergrad!! And hopefully those were all signs of implantation :) I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Alma1107 said...

Yay for only having 1 more final :]

When are you planning on testing hun? I hope the temp drop was a good sign. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!