Monday, April 27, 2009

Interesting!!

Well yesterday after church Joel and I went to my parent's for lunch. Although mom was away dad said he was BBQ steak and to come over. Well when we got there he was busy getting everything ready and then said I saw Pastor Br**** over the weekend(he was our old pastor when I was a kid) and pretty sure he was on some good drugs. I said well why on earth would you say that about a pastor and dad was like well he said Congrats on becoming a grandfather. My dad was like um you must be wrong, I am not going to be a grandfather. It was then that Pastor B said oh my goodness I am so sorry I made a mistake. Well I couldn't even believe this, I was like well dad he may have made a mistake but you are going to be a grandfather. He freaked out and was so excited and kept asking over and over if I was serious. I am still shocked that Pastor B said that to him as he would have had no idea, the only people who knew before dad was my BFF who doesn't even know him. Crazy!!

Well after lunch I started feeling pretty nauseaus. Great, m/s starts and I have to fly out in a few hours. Well we went to shoppers and got me some saltine's without salt for my flight. The first flight (2 hours) was pretty rough. I was eating those and sipping on ginger ale. By the time my next flight came I was feeling a lot better , however it was 4 hours and I didn't sleep a wink. I was so tired when I landed.

Well as soon as mom and I got back to the hotel, I said I have a present for you and dad told me to video tape your reaction because he figured it would make you cry. She was like why on earth would you get me a present and I said just open it. So she is opening it and then her jaw dropped and she was like oh my goodness are you PREGNANT?? I said yes and she immediately freaked out. She was so excited and said she cannot wait to go shopping for little jelly bean.

Well mom had to go off to work this morning and when I woke up she had a little note written of how she is so blessed, and that she cannot put it into words but she loves me so much and is so proud of me. She also said she loves our precious son or daughter already and that she cannot wait to hold them in her arms.

My parents are going to make the most amazing grandparents and I cannot wait :)

Well now I am off to go get a massage or pedicure, can't decide yet but I am leaning towards pedicure. I don't think I could lay on my boobs for an hour. Yes they are sore, and yes they have already grew an inch(YIKES). I am in trouble.

2 comments:

Alma1107 said...

Glad your parents are happy with the new addition to the family :]

Anonymous said...

I teared up when talked about your mom leaving you a cute note! Your little "jelly bean" is going to be so blessed!