Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Doctor's Update

Overall my appointment went really well, I was there for over an hour though but just because she wanted to check everything.

First she wanted a urine sample to send to the lab to rule out pregnancy and UTI. Well I told her there is absolutely no way I am pregnant because my temp has been dropping for the last few days but she wanted to rule it out anyway.I gave her this months chart at the time for her to few it. She then did an internal exam and took samples in case it was a vaginal infection while doing this she checked my ovaries and said they felt good but I would need an ultrasound to see if there are any cysts.

So I get my results back on Weds and then we will go from there.

After all this,she looked at my chart some more and was really interested as she has never saw one before and that is when she said she would really like to start the workup for testing. She said that since we have basically been having unprotected sex and charting since August and trying since before than she felt it was time. Also she leaves on maternity leave in June and wanted to have all my bloodwork and such done so she can give me a referral before then.

I am really excited about this, it feels like a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. So Joel goes in on Friday and has a physical at this time he will be requesting a SA and then I go in CD 18 - 24 do do my first round of blood tests where they will test my progesterone levels.

So take a look at my chart, I have no idea what to think anymore. I was convinced AF would be here today or tomorrow but after this mornings temp I have no idea. Kinda crazy for it to take a jump that high the day before AF but I am sure that is what will happen. Tomorrow will likely be a huge temp drop, just one last thing to throw me off.


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Keep your thoughts positive. I think AF really likes playing with you! Although, I sent huge prayers up there for you. I am glad to see the Dr looking into why the BD is not working. Keep me posted on the results!

*Mandy* said...

Thanks!! It does like playing with me, first by extra long LP. Finally got used to them and now this. Thanks!! I need lots of prayers.