Wednesday, July 15, 2009

16 weeks

How far along? 16 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: none
Maternity clothes? I am now sporting them
Stretch marks? one tiny one on my boob, but it was there before it has now reddened again.

Sleep: when I sleep in between pee breaks
Best moment this week: My aunt coming home last night with 3 hockey bags full of girl clothes from newborn to 3 years, and a bag of maternity clothes. I don't even know where we will put it all, but let's hope this baby is a girl now.

Movement: I have only felt one little kick
Food cravings: hmmm, not too many in the last week. Although I am loving chocolate again.

Gender: I'm still feeling girl, but the last few days I have been thinking what if it is a boy

Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
What I am looking forward to: our ultrasound on August 3rd and feeling the baby kick
Weekly Wisdom: Enjoy every moment, as it goes by so fast.
Milestones: feeling baby S kick once

How I am growing



Well there is definitely a baby bump there now, I love it
Please don't mind my scary white legs, they have not seen the sun in a year, yikes.

How Baby is Growing

Watch what you say... tiny bones forming in baby's ears mean the little one can now pick up your voice. Eyebrows, lashes and hair are starting to fill in, and taste buds are forming

4 comments:

Lisa said...

OMG... look at your cute bump!!!
The hair totally suits you!

*Mandy* said...

Thanks!!! I know I can't believe I finally have one.

Melaina25 said...

Super cute bump!

Samantha said...

I posted a contest on my blog...check it out!

http://onbecomingamother.blogspot.com/2009/07/book-giveaway.html