Wednesday, August 19, 2009

21 weeks

21 Weeks
How far along? 21 weeks 3 days
How big is Baby?3/4 of a pound and is about 10 1/2 inches long, the length of a carrot.
Total weight gain/loss: 4.5 lbs
Maternity clothes? I bought a bunch of tops this weekend and a pair of jeans, I'm sure I will be into them very soon.

Stretch marks? Yes one under my appendectomy scar.

Sleep: I don't sleep much

Best moment this week: Feeling babe kick all the time.

Movement: Yes quite often now
Food cravings: Pink Lemonade and peaches

Gender: We will find out Sept. 15, only 3 more weeks to go. Still feeling girl!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but it is getting flatter
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex of this little one

Milestones: Seeing our little babe and feeling him or her all the time now.

How I am growing


How Baby Is Growing

4 comments:

Rachel H. said...

You look great! I can't believe you don't know what the sex is yet...why are they making you wait so long. It would drive me nuts!

*Mandy* said...

Thanks!!! And it is driving me nuts but oh well only a few more weeks, pregnancy is suppose to make us patient right?

Mrs.Pink said...

Looking good!! :)

Mrs.F said...

Your belly is looking so cute!