Saturday, August 29, 2009

22 weeks

I am really late with this one as I will be 23 weeks tomorrow but here is the survey, minus a picture

22 Weeks
How far along? 22 weeks 6 days
How big is Baby? 1 pound and is about 11 inches long
Total weight gain/loss: 6 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes I am now wearing them :)

Stretch marks? Yes about 3 all around my appendectomy scar.

Sleep: Off and on

Best moment this week: Feeling babe kick all the time.

Movement: Yes quite often now
Food cravings: None this week

Gender: We will find out Sept. 15, only 2 more weeks to go. Still feeling girl!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In, but it is getting flatter
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the sex of this little one

Milestones: Seeing our little babe and feeling him or her all the time now.

No comments: